Not Needy 2022
October 26-November 16th
Having needs is not the same as “being needy.”
As a living being, you have needs — LOTS of them! This doesn’t make you needy… It makes you human.
Your needs matter.
They aren’t something you can sweep under the rug or hope they go away. You need what you need, even if someone else thinks they are “too much” or “don’t count.” You have a right to your needs and you have a responsibility for meeting them.
It’s time to prioritize your needs.
In this online course, I’ll show you how — without shame, manipulation or guilt.
Over four weeks, you’ll get wild permission, new frameworks and practical tools to creatively meet your needs in profound and transformative ways.
Together, we’ll explore:
- The connections between needs and wants (and why that matters more — and less! — than you think!)
- How to put words to your needs so you can better understand them
- Why it’s important to separate your strategy for meeting your need from the need itself (and how to do this!)
- Powerful techniques for generating creative solutions to unmet needs
- A simple tool to spot if someone is trying to use your needs against you, so you can create zones of safety
- How to go beyond what you need to survive and claim what you need to thrive
Getting your needs met is crucial for a well-rounded and rewarding life, and there are more ways to do it than you might realize.
If it’s time for you to start getting your needs met — consistently, messily and meaningfully — join us for this transformative course!
When: Weds, October 26th - November 16th from 6-8 pm
Format: 4 online meetings – recorded
Platforms: Teachable + Zoom
Marcia Baczynski, aka Marcia B, (she/her) is an internationally-recognized coach, writer and presenter on sexual communication, boundaries, consent and desire. Her primary mission is to help adults who want more connection and intimacy to overcome shame and get in touch with what they truly want – romantically, sexually and relationally – even if it’s off the beaten path.
She is the co-author of Creating Consent Culture: A Handbook for Educators which can be purchased at most major booksellers.
Marcia brings wisdom, humor, and creativity to all aspects of her work, and offers a fresh perspective on love, sex and relationships. With expertise in boundaries, communication, open relationships, LGBTQ+ experiences and sex positivity, she helps her clients chart an authentic path for themselves. Since 2003, she has helped tens of thousands of people through her private coaching, workshops and group programs.