Better Boundaries Crash Course
a downloadable course by Marcia B
BOUNDARIES ARE CONFUSING…
LET’S STRAIGHTEN YOURS OUT.
If you’re like most people, setting boundaries is not easy for you.
You feel guilty for saying something…
Ashamed of needing something….
Uncool and not chill and not “down for whatever.”
Maybe you’ve experienced rejection for having asserted your boundaries.
Or you’ve been mocked or shamed for having an “uncool” boundary, for being needy, for demanding too much.
Or maybe someone just flat-out ignored your boundaries. Did things to you that you didn’t like, need or want. Railroaded you into situations where you stopped bothering to figure out what your boundaries even were, because what is the point.
One way or another, you learned that you having boundaries was not okay.
THE BETTER BOUNDARIES CRASH COURSE IS YOUR ROADMAP TO GUILT-FREE BOUNDARIES.
This is everything I cover with my clients when we have an hour or two talk about boundaries.
In this hour-long audio recording, there are analogies and metaphors galore, practical tools you can use right away, and you’ll get key insights like:
- What a boundary is (and how it’s different from a limit or a wall)
- Why setting boundaries is critical if you want to be close to someone
- How to find your own boundaries (without getting hurt)
- What to do when you don’t know what your boundaries are
- The secret to saying no gracefully, but firmly (it’s surprisingly simple!)
In addition to the audio recording, there are handouts! Glorious handouts! Who doesn’t love a good handout?
- A quick reference guide for distinguishing between boundaries, limits, walls, needs, and values
- A fill-in-the-blank, step-by-step script for communicating your boundaries to other people with real-life examples
- A written overview of the main points of the course to take notes on and flesh out with your own real-life examples
There are a few brief exercises, and the whole class will take you about an hour and a half to complete. And you can go back to the material over and over again.
Marcia is an internationally-recognized speaker, writer, coach and expert on sexual communication, relationships and women’s empowerment. Her primary mission is to help women and the people who love them to overcome shame and get in touch with what they truly want – romantically, sexually and relationally – even if it’s off the beaten path.
Marcia brings wisdom, humor, and creativity to all aspects of her work, and offers a fresh perspective on love, sex and relationships. With expertise in boundaries, consent, open relationships, LGBTQ+ experiences and sex positivity, she helps her clients chart an authentic path for themselves. Each year, she works with a select group of private clients. Since 2003, she has helped tens of thousands of people through her private coaching, workshops and group programs.